Holly Kim first ran for Lake County Treasurer in 2018 and is now running for re-election. In her role of service and under her leadership, there have been numerous improvements in the Treasurer’s office..
- Reinvested in Lake County through new investment strategies that have increased investment income from $2 million dollars when first taking office to nearly $10 million in 2020.
- Launched eBills so that you can sign up to receive your bill by email which will help to cut printing and postage costs in the future.
- Lowered eCheck fees to $0 for online and phone payments.
- Joined the Illinois BankOn Commission to help our under served communities steer towards using banks and credit unions instead of payday loans.
- Launched online support tickets so that individuals can submit questions 24 hours a day.
To learn more about Holly and her campaign, visit: www.votehollykim.com